Monday, June 25, 2007

Questions for Insa

I asked Cornelia's sister Insa some questions and these are the answers I got, tell me if you like them, and any more you want me to ask her, I may make this a regualar thing(her answers are not underlined:

1. In what country do you think Cornelia's books are most read in?(other that germany)

  • USA

2. Which one of cornelia's books do you like the best?

  • Inkspell and the Ghosthunters series

3. Do you have a job, other than this site?if so,what?

  • I take are of Cornelia's German and British fan mail, I am contact person for all general questions and I take care of her website.

4. Have you always known how to speek english thought you live in germany?

  • I learned English at school and I studied English Literature.

5. Have you read cornelia's Inkdeath(german, of course) is it cool?>Finaly

  • No, not yet (Word of Honor)

6. I looked at the pictures of dustfinger for the movie but I can not find his scars, I know he has them, but do you know were they are? I have looked so hard for them

  • If I remember right, they are on his forehead and on his cheek.

Let me know if you have any other Questions you want me to ask her :-)

No comments: