Friday, June 29, 2007

The Petition

Hey, how many of you want to read more of Cornelia's books in english?

well there is a seires call The Wild Chicks, that some of my friends and I were going to try to get published, but we need your help!

I am makeing a petion to send to Chicken House Publishing, telling them how many people want these books published. All you have to do is leave a comment here, or e-mail me at heart_spell_death@yahoo.com and tell me you first name, first letter of your last name(or the whole thing if you want) and a comment you want to say to chicken house publishing, about her books.(keep it clean though)

the running total will be set on Cornelia's Fan Site there is not and exact page for it yet, but there will be.

PLEASE SIGN!!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Belo, tudo belo. Parabéns